Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Unfortunate Absences from Your Lives

I have not been hit by a bus, or a water buffalo, nor been laid low by some fearsome parasite. I have just been traveling. I taught in Chiang Mai last weekend and then took a few days of R n' R in the mountains. Friends were in abundance, and being dragged from one good restaurant to another left me little time for keyboard pounding.

I did find time to teach a first grade class, that was fun.

Please be assured of my deep and abiding love for you, and thanks as always for reading and commenting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, teaching first grade after the university and high school must have brought back memories!! My favorite grade was third since the children knew more and tried without caring if they were wrong. Glad you got to Da Stephnos and didn't get into any altercations. Love, Ann of Obamaland