Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Pink Floyd - See Emily Play TOTP 1967 [HD]


This looks so awful because someone just took it off the TV at home. How would you even do that in 1967? An 8mm camera? The sound is from another source, the record, so it sounds fine. 

Syd went down the rabbit hole soon after this, and I think that it was a giant loss for rock music. Losing Syd changed Pink Floyd completely, and I found them to be quite bland and uninteresting without him. 

There's a warning there. LSD didn't do any harm to the vast majority of the people who partook of it. It certainly never hurt me. It was very dangerous, however, for those with pre-existing dispositions to mental problems. I saw this myself on a smaller scale, but it was especially true if they really, really overdid it. According to the literature, Syd took enough to send anyone off in another direction permanently. Lost in space! 

No comments: