Sunday, September 17, 2017

Spin Easy Time!: Not Even Close To A Book Review: The Death Instin...

This is a post from six years ago. I had just read two novels by Jed Rubenfeld, and I was very impressed. The two novels were, "The Death Instinct," and "Interpretation of a Murder." Both were great.

Are great; they're still up on Amazon. The author is still active, more or less, but he is no longer writing novels. I just checked in order to see what he was up to these days, maybe find something good to read. I had no idea, but Jed is a law professor at Yale, specializing in Constitutional Law. His more recent published works are in that field.

Click the link below to see one of my favorite sentences of all time.

Spin Easy Time!: Not Even Close To A Book Review: The Death Instin...: By Jed Rubenfeld, a great read, by the way. But I only want to share one particularly wonderful sentence with you. At one point, a Washi...

No comments: