Monday, May 14, 2012

Yep, Everywhere I Look



On that recent seminar weekend we got down to the beach/park area and lo and behold, this thing is right next door.  I've read a brochure about it and seen a big model, but I didn't know just where it was.  It's some kind of "Temple Of Brotherhood" or something, a non-denominational temple to all that is good and holy in the human race.  So there's a mix of every kind of religious symbolism you could think of, up to and including unicorns.  All very positive, I'm led to believe. 

I don't know, it looks kind of ominous to me, more like a Temple of Doom or a haunted house.  But it is interesting.  Not interesting enough for me to want to walk over there, but interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, since I stopped reading your blog about a month ago, you haven't gotten any comments? So know I guess you can deduce who did wwrite what comments there were