Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Budget - Professor Stanley Unwin gives his opinion

I'd never heard of this guy, but he's pretty funny, he's got a style.  Reminiscent of Professor Irwin Corey.  Polygenesis, no doubt.

The new Internet pathways introduced us, me and the Professor.  I was listening/watching a vid of the Small Faces lip-synching "Song of a Baker" on some English TV show and the Professor was introduced at the end.  "Master of gobble-de-gook" said the announcer.  Worth a look/listen, I thought. And he was/is. 

(Later on, after viewing Unwin and Steve Marriott interviewed on English TV from 1984.) 

Oh! it all comes back to me!  This Professor Stanley Unwin lent his talents to the great "Ogden's Nut Gone Flake" LP!  Oh, it's a small world, and memory will play its tricks, but with a little luck, we'll live until we die.

No comments: