Sunday, December 23, 2012

I Love The Smell Of My Prose In The Morning

I was just reading some history here on this, my very own blog.   I checked, and yes, I did post "The Christmas Song" by Nat King Cole last year.  While I was there, I read some. 

And some of it was good, if I do say so myself.  I was, in fact, quite impressed with some of it.  So if you've got time on your hands, if you're retired or something, maybe bored at work, check out December, 2011, maybe November too if you're having fun at it.  My 2012 numbers indicate an increase in readership, unless I really don't understand such things, so maybe the old stuff will be new to some of you. 

My numbers!  Thank you all for taking the time.  No more the faithful double-dozen, from the look of it.  It's great, and I appreciate every visitor. 

Now go!  "They Are Our Teachers" is a good one.

No comments: