Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Spin Easy Time!: Boomer Nostalgia: The Million Dollar Movie

This is my most successful post of all time.  It first went up five years ago, and I suppose that I've re-posted it a few times already.  It's just astonishing to me that it still shows up regularly in my stats as one of the "most viewed."

Maybe it's because when you Google "Million Dollar Movie," the results are slim pickings.  That was true as of a few years ago.  I should check again.  Probably still slim, though, because it's number three on the list again this week.

Spin Easy Time!: Boomer Nostalgia: The Million Dollar Movie: Many of us who remember the Fifties are really just trying to remember them, they’re not really clear to us anymore. We’re struggling to re..

By the way, the number two most popular post of all time?  "The Fifteen Greatest Roman Generals."

No comments: