Friday, July 11, 2014

Why Is John Kerry The Secretary Of Anything?

In the meantime, to distract myself from more pressing matters, I am very steamed about John Kerry.

How did this wooden idiot get so far in life?  Was there some period of quality somewhere?  Quality anything at all?  Are they keeping his quality output a secret?  Or has he always, as is apparently true, drifted along like a dry leaf on the idiot wind from one promotion to another.

I don't know enough about all of the Secretaries of State in history to make a judgment, but Johnny boy can't be one of the good ones.

Am I bitter?  Yes.  I'm bitter that a privileged JFK wannabee like John Kerry is praised for every mediocre, borderline stupid thing that he does, while I, and my ilk, languish in the wheel-spinning laugh factory of non-stop singing and dancing that the medical geniuses call depression.  

No comments: