Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Al And Tipper Go The Way Of All Flesh

So now no less than the Gores are suffering through one of those "relationships change" situations. It's discouraging.

I began to worry about my own chances of survival when Howard Stern got divorced. What chance do the rest of us have, I wondered, if his wife could zotz him for being annoying, in spite of the fact that by being annoying he earns many millions of dollars every year, and had been annoying, and earning the big bucks, for a long time? I thought that the last straw was Howch talking on air about a sensitive aspect of their sex lives, but there must have been more. Boy, share out a good portion of that money to me and you can say on air anything at all about me, I'll smile and take the money. Howard's wife took the money for years, thus ratifying the behavior in my view. I guess in the end she took a huge chunk of money and lost the annoyance.

Al Gore can certainly be annoying, but I guess we don't know the half of it. Wives get the inside story. Howard too, he's totally annoying, but Allison knew the whole story from that unique perspective.

Take note, girls! Marry us at your peril, because we are all obviously very, very annoying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or Al could have moved to a foreign country and pretended he was still married indefinitely.

fred c said...

Hard to judge these things without the inside story. I mean, it's easy to judge, but hard to get it right.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it one of the signs of the apocolypse [sp] that Al and the Tipster don't stay together for-evah!

fred c said...

I'm waiting for Jimmy and Rose-a-Lynn Carter to split. God knows he's annoying.