Monday, November 9, 2009

Media Alert: Magic Johnson Still Alive, Cheerful

Please forgive me for my preoccupation with the various, my pointer-dog like focus on things that don’t seem to bother other people too much, but Magic Johnson was on the Conan show that made it to South East Asia last night, and please forgive me, as I said, but the fact that this man can still make jokes about why does Amy Pohler not want to hug me, like, do I have the Swine Flu or something? just makes me sick to my stomach. He has more than the Swine Flu, as we all know, and he got it because he asked for it; he got it by being stupid. And that’s not the worst of it.

Everyone loves Magic Johnson, but all I can think about when I see him is how stupidly he got his terrible malady, and how much did he stupidly spread it to innocent people, at those stupid parties at his mansion, with all that stupid, random, unprotected sex at a time when most people knew better, and how many women did he give it to before he was diagnosed, and how much did they suffer, and how many of them died, and why does nobody care about this but me, but I guess it’s because everybody loves Magic!

No comments: