Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Spin Easy Time!: Wolken Cuck-Cucks Heim

This is a post from four years ago, and the interesting thing is that I woke up this morning thinking about Wolkencuckcuksheim and recalling this post.  Within an hour I was checking my stats and discovered that this post has received 12 hits recently, it was at the top of the list.  Few things in life are more interesting than coincidence. Is there some quantum alarm network that we don't understand yet?  Or did it just pop into my head on its own, appearing on this day oddly but innocently?

Those questions are over my pay grade.  True though, that in the interim the world has only gotten crazier, and American politics has moved even further from ordinary reality.

Spin Easy Time!: Wolken Cuck-Cucks Heim: German is a language of compound words, so it should be “Wolkencuckcucksheim.” They can really turn a phrase, those Fritzes, it means “Clou...

No comments: