Wednesday, March 11, 2015

lucio battisti - ma é un canto brasilero

I've shared this before.  Probably more than once.  But I'll say it again.  This kind of thing needs to be heard.

So listen!  Do yourself a favor, and do a service not only to music in general but to our collective souls.  Go ahead!  I know people don't often actually click on the music on Facebook or blogs, but go on!  Take a chance!  This shit is boss!

This cut is from the early '70's; Battisti is dead by now.  Oh, it is a pain in my heart that no one seems to value this music.  Was it only some kind of fantastic accident that brought me to it in the first place?  I happened to be in the retail record and tape business and lots of stuff crossed my "desk."  (That's a joke, I spent most of every day on my feet, physically moving product around.)

Don't get angry when I get all preachy like this, please.  Please bear in mind that for every episode that you see here in words, I have passed on a thousand impulses to bother you.  So say thanks!   And press "play!" 

No comments: