Tuesday, July 6, 2010

THE GORIES @ VERA 2009 $1#



Lots of good stuff down there recently, but no comments for a while. Remember, I am a sensitive man, feedback is good.

But I still love you! Here's proof: it's The Gories, hot off the press; and when they jump on you baby, they'll stay in your dress!

A Detroit band in the mold of the White Stripes and Bantam Rooster. I love this stuff. You should too! It's good for you! It makes the blood rush to your head!

Watching this vid is very elite too. What are you, number 250?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You censor comments, so why bother?

fred c said...

Identity confirmed! I've only ever censored comments from one poster, and that was for disagreeable, ad hominem attacks on another poster. And I always say, it's nice to be nice to the nice!