Saturday, March 24, 2018

Just One, Honest


I was in L.A. for two weeks, and I really did max out my burger and pizza time. The food in Thailand is great, and I'm not complaining, but Thailand isn't a burger country. Half of the Thai people think that beef is poisonous, an attitude that has been prevalent in China for millennia.

I had (single, not double) cheeseburgers from In-n-Out Burger four times. Those are smallish, and you can eat them without feeling guilty at all. No bacon, lots of tomato and (grilled for me) onions.

The burger in the photo is from Fatburger, a small franchise chain that is owned by Magic Johnson. This is the Rolls Royce of burgers, with plenty of bacon and cheese. One time every couple of years is okay, though, don't you think? Whatever, who cares, it was worth it.

No comments: