Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Johnny Hallyday - Noir c'est noir



Here are some visuals for Johnny Hallyday, featuring the most important component of French pop music: attractive women.

SORRY! I am informed, and believe, that this video is "not available in the United States." This is an issue of first impression for me, although I am familiar with the concept in general. It happens to me all the time in my time zone. "This video is restricted from access in your country." It has to be a money thing at its core, but it does seem kind of silly. What do Americans care about Johnny Hallyday? And all of that NBC stuff that is denied me on news sites is available just fine over on YouTube. Another mystery, I suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This video is not available in the United States.

Can you do a few thousand words about the Grateful Dead at some point? Or maybe you have . . .