Thursday, August 3, 2017

Charles Bradley & His Extraordinaires - Changes (Live on KEXP)



Cool Cover Alert!

This song is from the catalog of Black Sabbath (add an exclamation point, or as many as you wish). I've never heard it by them, and I'm on a fence about looking it up. After all, Charles is a tough act to follow.

Mr. Bradley has lived with the typical black American curse of an "interesting life." He's had it worse than some, but better than others. He's three months younger than I am, and like many of us, he's not feeling just right these days. I hope he comes through it okay, and can return to working and to comfortable days and having a little fun sometimes. By now a victory for one of us is a victory for all, so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed, Charles.

Bon chance!

No comments: