Thursday, November 12, 2015

Todd Rundgren - You Cried Wolf

I like all kinds of stuff.  I kind of like a lot of Todd's stuff.

The two Nazz albums were very good, I thought.  Even before the first Nazz album, a friend of mine played me a Pepsi commercial by Nazz, it was impressive.  I rather like a lot of Todd's radio hits, Hello, It's Me, you know, what's not to like?  All in all, I remember Todd very fondly.

I always liked this album, from 1978.  I'm pretty sure that it's one of those projects where he did everything himself, locked in a room somewhere.  That was the Seventies, and you'll recall that there was a lot of locking one's self into a room back then, the better to enjoy the . . . something.  Not casting any aspersions here.  Like I say, I always liked this album.

No comments: