Wednesday, July 15, 2015

AC Reed - I stay mad - Age

It's always interesting to find out what's NOT on Youtube.  I have this cut on a compilation CD, but just now I forget which one.  The song came into my head today and I wanted to hear it, so I checked the 'Tube. 

For "I Stay Mad"  I got a whole lot of "I Can't Stay Mad at You," and down at the bottom of page two there it was, this one, the one that I was looking for in the first place. 

Great off-balance production, check out that organ crunch with the guitar over it.  At 283 views after two years up this is one of the more obscure cuts on YouTube.  Nice to hear it again though.  I think that I've got the CD around here, but nothing is in any order, nothing in the packages that they came in.  Put it all in order!  Another project that I'll never get to. 

No comments: