Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Curse Of Intersting Times

You'd be forgiven to think that things getting really interesting would be the best thing that ever happened to a blogger.  You'd be forgiven to think that the blogger would most likely raise his eyes to God and give a sincere prayer of thanksgiving: thank you lord, thank you for this vast swamp of fascination that I will now cheerfully describe in detail for my faithful readers!  But . . .

I might have suspected so myself.  But now I can tell you, that when the cornucopia of interesting plenty hits way, way too close to home, a blogger may be forgiven if he finds himself not in the mood to write about it.

So forgive me if I'm quiet.  Maybe I'll be motivated to get busy again, maybe soon.  Right this second, things are a bit too interesting.  

No comments: