Friday, August 9, 2013

Another Improvement, Evidently

Yesterday the security functions of my iMac went nuts and I couldn't access Facebook, Hotmail or this blog (a Google product).  Today it looks like those outfits, one or more of them, were making "improvements" to their services.

My Facebook headings changed slightly, that's all I can see.  Hotmail seems the same.  YouTube, another Google product, no longer seems to enable easy sharing to Blogspot blogs.  Copy out the embed code, etc.  Bummer.



So I suppose now I'll have to figure out how to make things like the above site actually linkable.  Not as attractive though.

You know what Google would say:  "you know we want to help you in the worst way!" 

Oh!  Never mind!  pasting in the embed code put the video up as usual!  

No comments: