Thursday, August 11, 2011

De-Friended!!!

I just de-friended someone on the 'Book, the first time that I have had occasion to perform this most modern of actions. Her sin? Polluting my attention with the following attempted witticism:

What's the difference between the White House and the Washington Zoo?

One has an African Lion and the other one has a lying African!

The laughing hyenas who glibly pass along these sins against nature should be "de-" more than "friended."

(The remaining portions of this post have been redacted by the blogger, for the preservation of decorum and the protection of the delicate sensibilities of my younger readers.)

2 comments:

Henri B. said...

Good for you! Not very many people have the courage to speak out against that kind of crap.

fred c said...

Oh, I have plenty of courage, sitting alone here in shorts and a t-shirt. I wish that I had more. Thank you though. I try in my little way.