Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Enemy

Here is the enemy. Stop the presses, and where is my weapon.

This was forwarded to me today, along with the usual cats in funny outfits:

"My name be Kenesha LaTeesha Williams.I an African-American Girl who just got an award for being the bess speler in class. I got 67 on the speling tess plust 30 point for being black 5 point for not bringin drugs to class 5 point for not bringin guns to class and 5 point for not gettin pregnut during the cemester. It be hard to beat a score of 120.Da white boy who sit nex to me is McGee from Macon . He got a 94 on the tess but no extra point on acount of he have da same skin color as the opressirs.Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberuls for suportin afermative action. You be showin da way to true eqwallity.I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo docter when Barrac take over da healtcare in dis cuntry. "

The people who promulgate this unutterable bullshit are the people who would, should receive the special attentions of my most horrific retribution fantasies (see below).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a new Crips and Bloods documentary out as of last year. It documents the actual cause of modern day gang banging in LA. Starting with the blacks being INVITED to join the labor force during WWII and then moving out west or moving out west to work the war machine. Then the aftermath of the war with factories shutting their doors and families being left to fend for themselves among packs of ravenously racist dogs (the police). Important film.

Just today I saw a statistic in the paper that 10 percent of inmates in the US are serving life sentences. Another subject I know, but scary nonetheless.

OC

fred c said...

Gangs can only exist because people feel like they are have no connection to society and, needing one, they find the gang.

Include everyone in society, and share the general prosperity fairly, and gangs just go away.

Read about the old Irish and whatever gangs in New York; no longer necessary, no longer in existance.

fred c said...

Technically, I think we stole it from Spain.

Either way, I think most Latinos in Los Angeles would agree that it's a good thing we did. It gave lots of Mexicans a nice place to live, work and raise children. Ditto for Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. (Technically it was the Texicans who stole Texas.)

It's the map, babe, get over it. The Hawaiians have much more of a case, but they'll never get anywhere with it either.

Would you rather live in T.J.? It's still there, you could go.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, California back to Mexico? Are you serious? Do you not know whats going on in that shitty country what with the drug wars, swine flu, government corruption & Montezuma's revenge?

Sorry pal, but these territories were "stolen" away fair & square. For the better i might add.

And i say this with all the Mexican in me that i can muster.

*jorge

fred c said...

One of the great conundrums of my life, and there are many, is that I love Mexican people but I would never set one foot in Mexico.

I have unfailingly loved and respected my Mexican neighbors, co-workers, clients and friends.

I say this without a drop of irony or sarcasm. The list of recipients of the Congressional Medal of Honor bears me out: Mexicans make some of the best Americans.