Saturday, November 22, 2008

Some Quality Tourist Time


My friend Choophong took this picture of me with his wife and daughter. Choophong is a dear man, he worries that I may be lonely, all by myself and so far from home. He also worries that his English could really use some quality time with a native-speaker. For me, the result is some quality time with Choophong's lovely family.
On this day we were visiting the Summer Palace (it's always Summer here, so the place was in use all year) of Rama V, the Great King Chulalongkorn. What a lunch we had, oiy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Wilson, where's Dennis the Menace?

fred c said...

My Mr. Wilson still has the soul of my Dennis in there somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Touche. Good comeback.

fred c said...

Touche! You got that from me, you dog!