Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome to My World

I'm sensing in the wind that there are some new readers out there. Welcome to Spin Easy Time! Thanks for your time. I'll try not to waste it.

I dabble in politics, American in particular and Realpolitik in general, but I try to stay at the feelings and impressions end of the pool.

I offer impressions of Thailand, I love this country and I find Thais and Thai culture absolutely fascinating.

I talk about myself quite a bit, but there's a strong non-self-centered component to it. I have always known that none of our lives are really as unique as they may appear. If something is happening to me, it's happening to lots of people. My self-consideration may contain some helpful clarification for readers as well.

There's some general trouble making, I can be abrassive. Please don't take me too seriously.

There's poetry, for those that have the stomach for it.

I enjoy writing this thing, and I hope that you all enjoy reading it. Hopefully, enough to visit from time to time. I love your comments, they are a wonderful gift to me.

Thank you for your attention.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fred, I am a friend and fellow worker of Vince & he directed me to your site. By the way he really admires you. He suggested that I view your comments on 9/28 but they are not on the site. Can you forward them to me? My e-mail address is jackhealy@gmail.com
Thanks

fred c said...

That would be "Whose Constitution?" back in older posts.