I know the Letterman crew wrote the stuff, but hey:
"Barack Obama will appear on the Late Show with David Letterman on Thursday night to read the Top 10 Surprising Things About Obama. Here's the list:
10. My first act as President will be to stop the fighting between Lauren and Heidi on the Hills.
9. In the Illinois primary, I accidentally voted for Kucinich.
8. When I tell my kids to clean their room I finish with, "I'm Barack Obama and I approved this Message."
7. Throughout High School I was consistently voted "Barackiest."
6. Earlier today, I bowled a 39.
5. I have canceled all my appearances the day the Sex and the City movie opens.
4. It's the birthplace of Fred Astaire (sorry that's a surprising fact about Omaha).
3. We are tirelessly working to get the endorsement of Kentucky Derby favorite, Colonel John.
2. This has nothing to do with the Top Ten, but what the heck is up with Paula Abdul.
1. I have not slept since October."